Tuesday, May 11, 2010

They're heeeeerrrrrrrreeeeeee! Welcome GSE Team South Korea to Boston

I just got back from the airport and the gang is all here: Mr. Eui Ju, Kim(Team Leader); Ki-Hong, Park; In Sun, Noh; So Young, Park and Dae Jin, Cho. Although I took some pictures, I'm not sharing just yet because I don't want to ruin it for the home stay families. They looked exhausted but happy to be here in Massachusetts visiting us.

It was sooooo nice to see our friends from South Korea here with us in MA. For some of them, it was their first trip out of their homeland so I can't wait to catch-up with everyone this evening at the welcome party and hear their first impressions. Remember our comments about everyone being on the phone? Guess who was the first one on the phone as soon as they hit the terminal? YES!, Ki-Hong, Park. Hilarious! Even he was laughing about it. Like I said, can't wait to hear the stories.

I should get to bed, shouldn't I? Hopefully I will be able to get some sleep. Pretty excited! See everyone tonight.

No comments: